Window tint is a valuable addition to all types of commercial buildings. If your business is concerned about privacy, safety, security, and saving on energy costs, calling us at Sundown Home & Office Window Tint, Blinds & Shades to discuss window tint is a smart move. We have worked with thousands of residential and commercial customers since 1987 as one of the oldest and most trusted window film companies. Here are a few of the most common applications for commercial window tint.
- Schools- There are three benefits of window tint that make it a good option for schools. First, keeping children safe is important, and window tint helps keep the window glass from shattering. Second, security film is a proven technology that acts as a deterrent to intruders. Third, energy-saving film can help schools save money on their budget.
- Medical Research- Labs and other medical research facilities often conduct light-sensitive and UV-sensitive experiments, making commercial window tint a necessity. Privacy films offer additional benefits where needed.
- Hospitals & Clinics- A hospital would have enough to handle if there was a natural or man-made disaster without having to worry about flying glass. In addition, window tint helps protect expensive equipment and furnishings from the harmful effects of UV rays. Energy efficiency is important to keep medical services as affordable as possible.
- Restaurants- Your patrons appreciate a great view from the windows, but they won’t enjoy glare that keeps them from seeing their meal or companions, nor will they appreciate being bathed by the excessive heat pouring in on a hot, sunny day. Happier customers and lower cooling costs will be your rewards for having commercial window tint installed.
- Office Buildings- We’ve all heard that everyone clamors for the offices with windows, but they won’t be doing that if the glare and heat keep them from enjoying the view or being able to get their work done. Studies show films that help improve the comfort level of employees also help improve productivity. Of course, lower energy bills are also a plus for an office building.